LifeShare Community Blood Services is always on the lookout for qualified healthcare, professional, administrative, and support personnel for open positions. Our standards for employment are high and a source of pride for those selected to join the team.
Our employees enjoy a challenging and rewarding work experience focusing on teamwork and community service. LifeShare strives to be an employer-of-choice in the region.
LifeShare Community Blood Services offers competitive wages and a generous benefit package which includes:
Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
Paid Personal Time
Employee Assistance Program
Currently the following positions are open:
(You may only apply for one position per application.)
Applications are only accepted for open positions. Unsolicited applications will be disregarded.
The training supervisor will train all new and existing lab employees and ensure that competency is maintained in all areas of operation on an annual basis. Specifically, this position will coordinate the activities for all new laboratory personnel and provide practical training to include steps involved in accessioning, component production, the labeling function, testing, distribution, QC tech, data entry, as well as customer service and courier responsibilities. Additionally, the training supervisor will ensure all regulatory guidelines and compliance issues are communicated and enforced throughout all departments. This position is responsible for maintaining legible and accurate records relating to the training process and all other miscellaneous duties and projects assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution [must meet requirements as a Technical Consultant under CLIA: 42CFR 493.1411(b)(4)(i)(ii)] required.
- Minimum of 2 years laboratory training or experience (blood banking preferred) required.
- Superior presentation, organization, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of FDA, cGMP, AABB, CLEA, and OSHA standards and regulations.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated PC proficiency; experience with Blood Establishment Software desired
- Prior experience in training or adult education desirable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings (nightshift), weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
Applications submitted online are preferred; however, they are also accepted daily, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at our administrative offices:105 Cleveland St., Elyria, Ohio.
Resumes may also be forwarded via U.S. mail to LifeShare, Attn: HR Dept., 105 Cleveland St., Elyria, Ohio 44035; or by fax, 440.322.6240, or e-mail: email@example.com. LifeShare conducts background checks and drug screens. The Blood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.